Mini Vessels in the making!

At first, I wasn't sure what type of vessel I should make because I felt like I didn't have much control of the outcome when using the "loft" and "sweep 2 rails" tools. But after playing around for a bit I got some ideas and felt like experimenting a lot more!

This was a fun project and it was interesting to see how the program blended the shapes together to create a 3D shape. I also found out that you could change the direction of the arrows that indicated how the "sweep" and "loft" action will be done. The final result did change a lot in for some surfaces if the arrows were pointing in the same direction or if they weren't.

And now it's time for the reveal!

And of course, some individual pictures for each vessel, because I think it would be nice to appreciate their details!













Comments